Monday, May 11, 2015

Weird Dream : Lee Pace



So I dreamed last night that Rocky, my high school friend, and I were exiting church when Lee Pace showed up and started firing a revolver at us. We ducked, but then I remembered that he and I were good friends, so I yelled at him to stop. He ran out of bullets finally and I had to calm him down, because he seemed hypnotized or high or out of it. When he finally recognized me, he felt really bad and apologized for shooting at me.  Turns out he was stressed out because he had a work project. I promised to help him and he offered to drive Rocky and me to our homes. He dropped her off first, and then on the way to my house he got stopped by the police. I lied to them and said the shooter was somebody else.  A few meters after the checkpoint, he broke down and had to pull over because he felt so guilty that he had shot at me.  Then we went back to my house and worked on Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment